Your support helps us COVER critical needs in the lives of children and parents as we work for the restoration and preservation of families.
- Crisis intervention for child and family
- Opportunities to experience and hear the gospel
- Vital protection, healthcare, food and nutrition
- Education including remedial needs
- Recognition of personal value and gifts from God
To donate by mail make checks payable to CCHO, P.O. Box 765 Wooster, OH 44691.
Download and mail in the Donation Form to accompany your gift.
Donations are tax-deductible through Esperanza de Ana’s affliate organization, Christian Children’s Home of Ohio (CCHO). 100% of financial gifts are granted directly to Esperanza de Ana (EA). CCHO retains the authority and responsibility to hold EA accountable to the completion of all grant requirements. CCHO is an ECFA accredited organization. You can learn more about them at ccho.org.