Welcome to our Website!
God is doing amazing things in South America! Esperanza de
Ana (Hannah's Hope), located in Chilca, Peru, provides services
that bring guidance and emotional support to children and their
families who are facing situations of conflict and personal trauma
that put at risk the family unit and the functioning of the family.
What's New at esperanzadeana.org
- Watch our new three-minute inspirational video
- Sponsor a child in need for as little as $20/month
- Right now, a generous sponsor will match up to $30,000
to meet our 2013-14 operating budget. Will you join us?
- Pray with purpose for Esperanza de Ana and Peru by
using our 31-day Prayer Guide
- MISSIONS TRIP IN JUNE 2014! Want to see God at work
in South America? Join us on a trip to Esperanza de Ana from June 7-14. Email us for costs and trip preparations.
© 2014 Christian Children's Home of Ohio. All rights reserved.
Pray for spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical health in us and the children. We pray for healthy relationships in all aspects of life at the center and inside the families. More >>
> Sign Up...
We'd love to share with you all that God is doing here. Sign up for our postal and electronic communications.